· Establish sales processes and efficiency gains, by creation of best practices and training sales force in using them
· Active sales management of sales organization by implementation of sales strategies, tactics and actions
· Day-to-day management through implementation and execution of reporting procedures, personnel management etc.
· Develop and produce marketing and business plans
· Analyze customer needs, potential market size and competitive situation (market analysis)
· Recommend the preferred business approach
· Identify best tools for lead generation and sales activities
· Establish internal business practices.
· Advise, develop and implement market communication strategy and activities in line with the company’s commercial objectives and budgets
· Develop market communication infrastructure and platforms for pre- and post-sales support
· Structure and original copy for sales support material (electronic and print).
· Liaise and collaborate with creative and production agencies
· Train personnel in use of sales support material within the sales process, commercial scientific writing, and development of sales tools
General Business Management
· Advise, develop and implement tools to improve strategic performance management methodologies
· Defining your organization’s critical success factors
· Advise in motivating and retaining personnel
· Implementing strategies through planning, organizing, motivating and control.